What are the six impossible things you believe in? (If you can only manage one or two, that’s also okay.)
- That it is impossible for me to achieve my dreams
– I may think that it is such an unreachable dream for now, but there’s no denying that maybe the universe would be on my side and help me get what I want. There’s much that I will go through in the future, lots of challenges that will surely sweep me off my feet, but yes, I believe that my time to shine will come. 😉
- That someone will see me as the most beautiful woman in the world and love me more than his own life
– It would take a lot of convincing for me to believe that this may happen in the future. I’m not entirely pessimistic about finding the love of my life, but who knows, I’m not even sure I’m beautiful, so come what may. I am still hoping for my fairy tale to happen. I’m waiting for that guy who will tell me that he loves me more than anything in this world. Yes, this is the romantic version of me speaking now.
- That there will be a solution to poverty
-It’s election period in my country right now. Again, the politicians are now making their way to convince the people that they will be the answer to the corruption, to the long problem of poverty..blah..blah..I believe that the time will come that a selfless person will come and service the public, the one who will at least try to reduce the poverty rate in my country.
- That I will go to heaven when I die
-Many people I know whom I talked this topic with are telling me to just believe that I will be saved by God. So, there it goes, I have my full faith on God a long long time ago. I like to believe that I will be there when my time comes but hopefully I will have a long beautiful life to live.
- That I will meet my favorite Hollywood celebrities
-I’m like 648493793902 miles away from them, and having a chance to encounter them in real life will make my life complete.
- That there’s a chance for me to have my book published
-I haven’t started that book yet, but I’ll find a way to make one and get it published. It’s completely possible if I start writing now, like right now. All I need is the right mindset and lots of spare time.