I’m back with my take for the Day 4 of Zero to Hero: 30 Days to a Better Blog challenge. This task is the hardest for me so far. It’s because my lazy mode is taking over me today. According to the task, I should add or follow at least 5 blogs/topics to my reader. So, there goes my laziness.
To get this assignment started, I will go and be like Dora the explorer for the day. I know it’s kind of corny but if I have to accomplish this task it has to be in my way which will make me entertained. So, I am calling myself today, Jenny the Explorer.
Anyway, after thorough exploration of the neighborhood for almost an hour, I have added the following to my reader:
1. Zerotohero- As mentioned in the task, I added this one to my reader. I think it’s my payback time to read what my other mates in this challenge have been writing.
2. Jokes- I can’t believe I haven’t thought of adding this tag to my reader before!
3. YA Books- I’m a sucker Young Adult Novels. So, I’m going to use my reader to hunt for some books to read.
4. Nursing- Many people already know that I am a nurse. I have been blogging for sometime but the idea of reading blogs about nursing haven’t entered my mind till now. Hallelujah to this blogging challenge!
5. Saving Money- Since one of my new year’s resolutions is to save money. I think this is very useful for me to get ideas here.
Some of the awesome blogs I have stumbled upon through the Zero to Hero Challenge include: